School uniform is important to create a sense of pride, identity and belonging. Children should attend school looking clean and smart.
All children must wear:
- Plain white shirt with a collar – Polo shirts are acceptable.
- Plain blue sweatshirt - knitted jumpers are acceptable.
- Grey or black trousers or shorts, grey or black pinafore or skirt or blue gingham summer dress.
- Dark coloured shoes (Black, Grey, Deep Navy) must be worn in school. Trainers should not be worn. Boots (above the ankle) are not appropriate for school.
- Socks should be white, black or grey in colour and can be ankle or knee high.
- For PE each child will need a white T-shirt, blue shorts or skirt and a pair of plimsolls/trainers - all in a named drawstring bag.
Many items of clothing may be purchased at most large stores in Salisbury.
If required, branded sweatshirts, fleeces, PE shorts, PE T-shirts, PE bags and book bags are available from the office. Order forms are available on request. Our uniform is supplied by a local factory and is easily available via the school office.
Hair accessories must be understated and small.
Jewellery should not be worn to school except for a single stud piercing in each ear if desired. Any jewellery worn must be removed or taped for participation in PE.
Watches are encouraged as they promote good maths and time-telling - but should not be ‘flash’, expensive or of any great value. Apple watches, mobile phones and other such devices are not permitted in school.
You will find the uniform order form below which can be printed out and sent in to school with your child, together with any remittance.
Wherever possible, payments should be made online by direct bank transfer to the school.
Parents with children new to the school will receive a letter in the first couple of weeks of joining with details of how to register for online payments.
Uniform Order Form
We keep a small selection of pre-loved uniform at the school - if you would like to look at our current stock, please contact the school office.
If you are able to donate pre-loved uniform to the school for us to re-sell, please let the school office know.